Welcome to my site

Home Forums Discussion Forum Welcome to my site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Susanne
    Keymaster

I would love to hear from you.  Any feedback will be helpful since I just launched this website.  I am planning to do more cross-references and to add more pages over the course of the next few months, including The Universe in a Single Atom: The Convergence of Science and Spirituality by the Dalai Lama and another book by Hermann Meyer.

Do you have any suggestions for the website?  Do you have any feedback?  Would you like to share your thoughts with others? What do you find helpful? Do you have a book you have summarized that you would like to see on this site?  Let us know!

Warm regards,

Susanne

Craig

so much to look at. don’t know where to start. any advice?

Susanne
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your question. It depends on your goal. If you are looking to read a book or get more information about the content of the site you might want to start with the bibliography. Each book title is summarized with a few words and if there is an asterisk next to the author there you can find more information about that title on a separate page.

If you start with one particular page you can find often references to other books on the same site.

I hope that helps,
    Susanne

Rozi

Great concept! Lots of questions. First, which book or author’s had the biggest impact on your life? Can you pick one or does it change over time? Is there one book you’d recommend to a beginning “seeker?”

Susanne
    Keymaster

Hi Rozi,

Thanks for your feedback. I would say that “Initiation” by Elisabeth Haich had the greatest impact on me. It answered a lot of my longstanding questions.

I do find the books by Hermann Meyer very helpful when it comes to everyday life. It is so easy to fall into the trap of “playing a role” based on society’s rules.

Another book that had a profound impact on me was “Ursprung und Gegenwart” (The Ever-Present Origin) by Jean Gebser.  This book is difficult to read but it was worth the effort and it all came together for me personally when I read “Vorlesungen und Reden zu’Ursprung und Gegenwart’ (Gebser’s lectures about this book; unfortunately there is no English translation).

I hope that answers your question.

Regards,

Susanne

Ana

Love your site! 🙂

Susanne
    Keymaster

Thank you, Ana:).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.